Half Marathon, All Power Walkers: 7:30 am
10k: 8:15 am
5k, 5k Fun Walk: 8:30 am
1k Kids' Run 9:30 am
- Enfield timing for 5k, 10k, Half Marathon
- Medals for the top 3 m/f category winners:
(0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 plus (top 3 overall))
- Prizes to the top 3 m/f overall in each road race
- Entry fee refunded with $125 or more in pledges - see pledge form
- Finisher medal: Half Marathon
- Note: Half Marathon participants must pass the 14k Aid Station by 9:50 am.
- Entry fee refunded with $75 or more in pledges - see pledge form
- Fundraising prizes
- Food line
Awards / Prize Draws:
All events: 10:00 am
Charitable Tax Receipts:
- Issued in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines
Packet Pick-Up & Last Minute Registration:
August 24 - 25: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Runners’ Den, 801 2nd Avenue East, Owen Sound
Race Day Packet Pick-Up:
6:30 am – 15 minutes prior to the start of your event.
Owen Sound Regional Hospital - Cafeteria
Plenty of free parking at the Owen Sound Regional Hospital.
- 5k: 2.5k (20th St E)
- 10k: 2.5k, 4.2k, 6k, 7.2k, and 9.2k
- Half: 2.5k, 4.2k, 6k, 7.7k, 9.5k, 11.5k, 13k, 15k, 17k, 18.5k and 20.3k
Move swiftly through the finish chute. DO NOT STOP! Continue through the chute to the refreshment area.
Washrooms/Change Rooms/Medics: Owen Sound Regional Hospital