Your volunteer efforts will help make the Bayshore Race a memorable experience for every participant. You’ll also be helping to keep the Owen Sound Regional Hospital well equipped. Your commitment of time and energy is greatly appreciated! Upon request, students will receive written confirmation of volunteer hours.
Volunteer positions are available on a first-come, first served basis. Each requires a time commitment of approximately four hours.
Available Positions Include:
- Race Kit pick-up (6 volunteers)
- Race day registration (2 volunteers)
- Wayfinders (4 volunteers)
- Course Marshals (15 volunteers)
- Finish Line (4 volunteers)
- Timer helper (1 volunteer)
- Water Stations (24 volunteers at 6 stations
- Set up/tear down crew (6 volunteers)
- Food line (6 volunteers)
Individuals and groups interested in volunteering should email Tanya Shute or call or visit the Foundation office, 519-372-3925.
Position descriptions are available upon request.